By applying online, you can save the form as many times as you like for 最长1周 before you submit it and track the progress of your application once it has been submitted. There are seven sections on the form that you need to complete before you can submit your application to the University. 要启动应用程序， 请注册并创建用户名和密码. To view your submitted application and track its progress, please log in to your account. Please keep a note of the user name (email address) and password you create in a secure location.
请通过电子邮件联系招生办公室 if you have any problems using the On-Track online application system.
考生申请时，只能使用On-Track 自筹资金 or 外部资助的 申请人.
的细节 奥贝国际资助了一些研究项目 定制的申请流程可以在以下网站找到: http://www.swansea.ac.英国/Postgraduate/Scholarships/Study
自筹资金 or 外部资助的 申请人s should upload your 研究 proposal or 研究 synopsis as appropriate outlining your proposed topic of 研究 and 拟任监事的姓名. Please note that yo ur application will have a far greater chance of success if you have discussed your proposed topic of 研究 with a proposed 主管(s) prior to submitting your application. The link below can guide you through how to formulate your proposal/synopsis and how to search for a proposed 主管(s)
为避免延误处理你的申请, please submit the following (relevant) supporting documents with your application form:
1) Copies of all academic documentation including transcripts and certificates (including English Language qualifications for international students). 如果你的资历是 等待, please upload a copy of your transcript to date or screen print from your University intranet account listing subjects and grades obtained to date.
2)如果有的话，打开推荐信/支持信. Alternatively please provide details of your nominated referees 包括完整和正确的电子邮件地址 以便招生办公室可以直接联系他们.
3) A copy of your resume/curriculum vitae if relevant to your application. 这是 强制 if you are applying for a 教 master's degree as a non-graduate candidate.
4)个人陈述. Candidates applying for a postgraduate 教 master's programme must also complete a personal statement (maximum size of 1 page of A4). This will give you the opportunity to tell us something about yourself and why you want to study in Swansea and why this particular programme is of interest to you. This will help us decide whether you will be suited to a postgraduate course at Swansea University.
The On-Track online application system is open for all* international and postgraduate courses *Please do not use On-Track to apply for a programme listed under our "Non-standard Application Processes"
What is the difference between a 教 and 研究 degree?
- A 教 postgraduate degree is a structured degree of study consisting of a number of modules in specialist subjects which can prepare a student for a particular professional career.
- Taught programmes are designed to develop knowledge in specialised subjects previously studied more generally.
- 一些硕士课程充当“转换课程”。, allowing students to change or develop their area of specialisation from that undertaken at undergraduate level.
- Undertaking a 教 receive will often involve attending lectures and seminars or possibly working in the lab if undertaking a science-based course.
- Assessment is usually exam-based and through written assignments at the end of each module. To gain a Master's degree, students are often expected to complete a dissertation.
- Taught degrees typically last 1 year full-time, or 3 years if studying part-time.
- A 研究 degree provides students with the opportunity to 研究 a specific area or topic in depth.
- 一些研究学位确实包含教学元素, 特别是研究硕士学位(包括工程硕士学位).
- Research students are provided with guidance and support by their supervisor and the facilities to conduct their 研究. Their 研究 should result in a unique piece of work involving new knowledge in their chosen subject area.
- Assessment is based upon a student's final thesis and an oral examination (viva-voce).
- 研究学位的持续时间不同. MRes and Master's by Research degrees are typically pursued over 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time. 博士学位至少3年全职，或6年兼职.
How can I find out the 研究 interests of academic staff at Swansea?
- Please use our 专业知识目录 below to search for academics working in your field. 搜索 by generic keywords or subject areas - browse academic profiles to find the likeliest member of staff to be interested in your idea and then contact them directly.